Welcome to AVCASA
AVCASA, a Non-Profit Company, was established in 1958 to represent companies involved in the crop protection and animal health products industry in South Africa. During the years it changed identity several times in order to serve its members and agriculture in general even better.
AVCASA e-learning courses
Crop Protection Course / Gewasbeskermingskursus; Animal Health Course
The next course will start in August 2018.
- Enrolment will take place through the internet from the AVCASA website.
- Cost R 6150-00 including vat (per course - either Crop Protection or Animal Health. If you want to enroll for both, then the fee is 2 x R6150)
- Enrollment Link: Enrollment form - August 2018
- Enrolment will open on 1 June 2018 and close on 26 July 2018
- The course starts on 27 July 2018
- Activities (assignments) must be completed and uploaded by 30 September 2018
- The online examination will take place from 1 to 20 November 2018.
Aerial Application Course:
- Bethlehem: 12 - 16 November 2018 - Enrollment opens 1 October 2018; Cost - R8,668 including vat.